Benoit First Nation
Annual Membership Donations
in Penwaaq Línuík
Annual donations from band members each October and how to pay:
- All members can pay annual donations online or by mailing it or dropping off to our Band Office. Some band members call these annual dues or fees, but we call them annual donations. Other members contribute in other ways such as by volunteering or donating to the band in-kind.
- All donations are used for our Lnu'k/Mi'kmaq Cultural programing and activities. We thank you for your support, it is very much appreciated. This is your way of
contributing to our band and its success.
- Annual membership donations of $20.00 per adult over 18 years of age is expected and very much appreciated:
- Annual membership donations of $5.00 per child under 18 years of age and younger is expected and very much appreciated:
- Ways to donate as follows:
- Donate by Credit Card
- Donate by Email transfer
We are set up for auto deposit
Steps to make donations by Interac E-Transfer:
Log in to your financial institution's website and navigate to Interac e-Transfer.
Select the account you would like funds transferred from.
Specify the amount you are sending and include your: mailing address, Email & phone number in the "message" box.
Add or select benoit1stnation@ gmail.com as the contact to send your donation to.
Your donation will automatically be deposited
You will receive confirmation of your deposit, along with a receipt.
- Donate in person at the Mi'kmaw Centre, we have a debit machine that accepts debit cards, credit cards including tap. Contact us to arrange a time.
- Members are responsible for updating their email, mailing address, telephone numbers, and/ or name changes with the band, when such changes occur.
- We look forward to receiving your annual donation. Your annual contribution is your commitment to the ongoing success of our band and your support of our cultural programming. It is very much needed and very much appreciated.
Our mailing address is 811 Oceanview Drive, Degrau, NL. A0N 1T1. Welai'lin.
- All donations are non-refundable. To file a Grievance or Complaint with our Band Council click here.
- Benoit 1st Nation maintains it's own native council register, (Basic lists here).and remember there are 3 tabs at the bottom of the lists.
- To see an example of one type of our band cards. Click here.
- Disclaimer: Benoit 1st Nation is an independent regional Lnu'k/Mi'kmaq Band and a member nation of the Newfoundland Alliance of Rural Miíkmaw Nations (NARMN).
- Our financials are externally audited by an external auditor annually.
- Our premises are security camera protected and no monies are kept on site and are deposited in our community credit union financial account.
- Check out our Band membership only Page on Facebook at Members Only - Benoit First Nation - Penwaaq Línuík for regular updates. Send us a friend request. Only Band members can be friends of this Facebook Group page. Membership has its privileges.
- Check us out on Facebook at Penwaaq Línuík - Benoit First Nation Public Page for updates.
- Check us out on our Mi'kmaqei Mawiom - Lnu'k/Mi'kmaw Centre Public Facebook Page for updates.
Copyright © Benoit First Nation