Benoit First Nation
Annual Membership Fees
in Penwa' Mawi-Amskwesewey L'nue'kati
Annual dues payable each October and how to pay:
- All members can pay annual fees online or by mailing it or dropping off to our Band Office.
- For all membership of all ages, please submit our on-line Application Form, or print, scan and email this application with their annual fee. Please fill in all sections applicable. Parents will be resposibile for all child membership matters (under the age of 18). If you cannot send the attachments throught the web application, please email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Annual membership fees/donations of $20.00 is required and very much appreciated and you can email transfer to email@example.com or use our Paypal account. The $20.00 annual due is required every October from all members. Cheques or money orders are also accepted, payable to Benoit First Nation. Please refrain from sending cash through Canada Post. All monies received will be used for cultural activities.
- Donate by Credit Card
- Members are responsible for updating their email, mailing address, telephone numbers, and/ or name changes with the band, when such changes occur.
- We look forward to receiving your annual donation. Your annual donation is your commitment to the ongoing success of our band and your support of our cultural programming.It is very much needed and very much appreciated. It can take up to four weeks to process your annual fee and send your receipt.
Our mailing addressis 811 Oceanview Drive, Cape St. George, NL. A0N 1T1. Welai'lin.
All donations and fees are non-refundable. To file a Grievance or Complaint with our Band Council click here.
Benoit 1st Nation maintains one native council register, (Basic lists here).
To see an example of one type of our band cards. Click here.
Check out our Communty Page on Facebook at Benoit 1st Nation Community Page for regular updates.
Check out our Group Page on Facebook at Benoit 1st Nation Group Page for regular updates.
Copyright © Benoit First Nation