Benoit First Nation
- Chief-Sagamaw, duties include traditional & spiritual Mi'kmaw cultural Advisor, figurehead, representative, and spokeperson.
- Vice-Chief-CEO, Chief Executive Officer, Duties include leadership in operations and management, and other duties as given by council.
- Secretary, Prepare agendas, record minutes of all meetings, preparation and advertising of meetings and events, preparation of corespondence, project proposals, maintainance of website, processing of members, all related secretarial duties,
- Treasurer, maintain books of account, issue cheques, make deposits, issue associated invoices and receipts as required.
- Heritage Park & Farm Director, Provide Supervision in community agricultural programs and develpment.
- Elder Director, Provide elder wisdon in decision making and other duties as given by council.
- Women Director Promote Women agenda.
- Youth Director,Youth agenda and organizating them
Sworn in on:
- Governance and Communications
- Programs and Services
- Health and medicare
- Community Economic Development
- Education and Language
- Justice and Enforcement
- Land and territory
- Youth Development
- Women's issues
- Elder care and wisdom
Copyright © Benoit First Nation