Benoit First Nation
Band Council Positions
- CEO-Vice-Chief, Chief Executive Officer, Duties include leadership in operations and management, and other duties as given by council.
- Secretary, Prepare agendas, record minutes of all meetings, preparation and advertising of meetings and events, preparation of corespondence, project proposals, maintainance of website, processing of members and managing Band Lists, all related secretarial duties,
- Treasurer, maintain books of account, issue cheques, make deposits, issue associated invoices and receipts as required.
- Heritage Park & Farm Director, Provide Supervision in community agricultural programs and develpment.
- Elder Director, Provide elder wisdon in decision making and other duties as given by council.
- Women Director Promote Women agenda.
- Youth Director,Youth agenda and organizating them
Band Council Portfolios
Sworn in on:
- Governance and Communications
- Programs and Services
- Health and medicare
- Food Security
- Community Economic Development
- Education and Training
- Justice and Enforcement
- Territorial Land and water
- Youth Development
- Women's issues
- Elder care and wisdom
Copyright © Benoit First Nation