Four Cent Cake:
811 Oceanview Drive
De Grau, NL. A0N 1T1
Band Office: 709-757-9444
Four Cent Cake
- Baking Powder (Preferably a new can)
- Corn Oil
- Place 3 cups of flour in a bowl .
- Add three tablespoons of baking powder.
- Add a small salt packet, and one sugar packet.
- Pour in 3 cups of cold spring water. Make sure the dough is nice and heavy. Before you mix, place corn oil in an electric frying pan at 150 to 170 degrees. You must place dough in a sizzling pan.
- Spread with a spoon until flat. Cook for 7 minutes, then turn over and cook for another 10 minutes. Make sure it does not burn. Add corn oil when you turn over.
Penwa' Mawi-Amskwesewey L'nue'kati (Benoit First Nation) is pronounced Ben-wah um-skoo wess-so-whey ul-noo-eh-gut-dee
Website Copyright © Benoit First Nation